- SaaS Specifikkator works for you. The global and detailed specifications that result, allows a professional developer to provide the answers to your needs.
- Multilingual: English, French now available. German, Dutch, Ukrainian, Russian coming soon.
- Multilingual assistance (English, French, Russian).
- On-line assistance via Skype, telephone, email.
- Accessibility and simplicity thanks to our on-line wizard. It will guide you through different steps of the development of your project's system requirements.
- Sharing function available. Build your specification with colleague or partner.
Flexible and secure
- Project's system requirements available in following formats : .pdf, .doc, .odt, .rtf.
- Project's confidentiality warranted by a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA). (*)
- E-payment by wire or bank card.
All the information is registered and allow you to edit it when you want.
Develop your project by following 10 steps :
- Global system requirements
- Project Information: Describe purpose, type and architecture. Define for which users your project is aimed.
- Functional Description: Enter keywords describing your need, then qualify them by giving more information, grouping then and setting attributes.
- Project Organization: Answer a few important questions for good project accomplishment.
- Menu Description: Define and describe your project's menus.
- Risk Analyse: Describe potential and main risks of the project management.
- Application Set-up: Give information about global setting for the future application. And tune setting proposed by the system.
- Graphical User Interface: Describe how do you see the graphical interface.
- Sequence Description: Describe, when needed, function or group of functions that have to be run independently of the user interaction.
- User Definition: Define users' roles.
- Security: Define access restriction by user. Describe security environment for your new application.
- Expected Result Documents
- The global system requirements
- Detailed Specifications Document and used cases.
- test cases specifications
Conception, organisation, design and method are from Pier Tsaguria.
Guriansoft will keep your system requirements confidential. While using the on-line tool, developed by Guriansoft, you access to your project(s) and only to your project(s). In order to ensure you a total confidentiality we generate upon your request a None Disclosure Agreement (NDA). This document is a warrant of our engagement to keep safe your project(s). To print the NDA you need to sign-up into the system. The data you entered for registration will be used in this document.
Download the Non-disclosure agreement